Monday 13 August 2012

How I Wish...

...I was a better blogger.

Now, I'm just writing this from scratch, so ignore the weird paragraphing and such. It's not important. I just feel like I have to get a few things straight.

Sometimes, my thoughts are in a turmoil, and my brain just doesn't function properly, as much as I try. Which results in a lack of effort to really produce something amazing to put on this blog. I don't know if I've mentioned this yet (and I'm really not going to go back and check), but all I want to do is make people think.

And how do I do that?

Well, by exploring topics that make me think, of course. Makes sense, doesn't it? (Just in case you wanted to know a little something about me).

So I'm writing this as more of a motivational tactic for myself. I will observe the world around me and write down whatever interests me, and I will turn those into posts I can then put on my blog. Because a blog isn't a blog without updates, and my life isn't that boring to be lacking stories I know would be fun to read. And write.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment