Saturday 4 August 2012

I'm A Procrastinator


I’m a perfectionist, and I like it when things are done on the spot, but when it comes down to the cold, hard truth, I’m simply a meek, resigned procrastinator. Why? Well I’m glad you asked.
            I don’t procrastinate because I like to leave things to last minute. In fact, if you look at it from my point of view, I don’t really leave things to last minute. I simply… have my priorities switched around.
           
A typical day in my life:
Wake up
Work out
Shower
Eat
Go to class
Finish “last minute” homework
Go to class
Eat while starting today’s homework
Go to class
Go to class
Write
Read
Do homework
Write
Sleep

            Hmm… That’s about it. It can change from day to day, but you get the gist. I’m not ‘wasting’ time; I’m just not spending it all on school. It’s not like I don’t use my time to the best of my ability. Reading and writing—those are my abilities, aren’t they?
            And they’re priorities I actually want keep up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment